Step 1: Submit Your Application (includes, transcripts, personal statement, 3 references, application fee, deposit
Step 2: Complete a reading assessment
Step 3: Complete and submit the Enrollment paperwork
Step 4: Attend Orientation and Review the Handbook
Upon enrollment all adult learners are required to:
- Make a 2-year commitment to fulfill program requirements.
- Complete and submit the application.
- Submit a personal essay.
- Submit two (2) official transcripts from a degree awarding college (e-transcripts are also accepted) or high school diploma.
- Three (3) letters of reference.
- Complete an entrance exam following the application process.
- Fulfill all documentation requirements before the course cycle begins.
- Fulfill all financial obligations before the completion of the training.
What payments must I submit with my Application, if any?
The application must be submitted with the $150 application fee and $500 deposit.
How Much Does This Montessori Certification Program Cost?
Infant-Toddler Program Tuition is $6000
Early Childhood Program Tuition is $6900
Does MITE offer a payment plan?
Yes. We offer a quarterly payment plan. Contact our office for details.
Enrollment begins 6 months prior to the academic phase . At this time we do not offer mid-phase admissions.
Further details about our attendance requirements can be found in our student handbook.
The Montessori Institute of Teacher Education admits students without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin